SWCIC fertility clinics are globally recognised as the top specialists in managing infertility. Our success comes from our professionals who bring their unique skills and expertise to solving all of your troubles with pregnancy. We also use latest technologies that help us offer treatments tailored just for you, giving them a more personal approach than any other clinic can provide!
Fertility specialist SWCIC is internationally acknowledged among those at the pinnacle of providing solutions for couples struggling with infertility related issues; they have some of the highest rates when it comes to successful pregnancies thanks largely due to highly-skilled medical staff and cutting edge technology which enables tailored treatment options that give individualised care unlike anywhere else.
World-class Medical Facilities
International patients find SWCIC Fertility a great place to get their fertility treatments done, with world-class facilities and outstanding clinical talent. The best part is that you are never waiting in line for treatment because we have the resources available when it’s needed most! Additionally, our team of specialists will be there at every step of your journey to parenthood by providing individualized care throughout each patient’s process using state-of-the art technology.
Trained and Experienced Staff
SWCIC’s doctors are recognised globally as having proven success rates when treating infertility cases – making them your go-to clinic if you’re experiencing difficulty conceiving or any other related issues. SWCIC Fertility provides patients with expert advice on how best to take care of themselves during this crucial time so that conception can occur more quickly than usual, without causing stress or worry about health risks posed by different medications used in treatments such as IVF therapy. SWCIC takes pride not only with the successes they’ve had, but also all the hard work it took to get there.
World-renowned for its advanced fertility programs, SWCIC Fertility has been praised by countless patients. From IVF to preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD), the Center offers some of India’s most cutting edge technology and treatments available today.
Innovative techniques like in vitro fertilization and PGD are only a few of what can be found at one of the largest infertility centers in all Asia – we invite you to come visit us!
Special Services Provided
Accommodation Support: All our clinics are in prime locations in Hyderabad, close to metro stations and with good hotels and guest houses close by.
Airport Pick & Drop: Airport pick-up and drop service will be provided by SWCIC Fertility’s International Team.
Translation Assistance: In-house interpreters are available for the following languages: Arabic, Pashto, Bangla, French, and Russian. We can also assist with other languages if required.
Plan Your Visit
Travel & Stay in India
- Keep your I.D., passport and visa documents with you and keep 2 copies of each in a different bag.
- Keep all medical records with you and store copies of these records in a different bag.
- Keep the contact details of your fertility guide during your stay.
- Check with your fertility guide on the climate conditions expected during your stay and pack accordingly.
- Be prepared with additional cash to cover expenses in case additional services are needed or your trip needs to be extended. Take the advice of your fertility guide regarding any additional travel or purchases you may want to make while in India.
- Check with your bank to see if your credit / debit card is activated for global utilisation. Understand the bank charges associated with overseas withdrawals to protect yourself from expensive charges.
- If possible, pay your hospital package online to avoid carrying large amounts of cash or cards. Bank Account details will be provided upon request by your fertility guide.
- Take travel insurance to avoid any losses due to travel exigencies like flight delays.
- Don’t handover your passports, international ID or travel reports to unknown individuals at any point during your travels.
- Do not trade money with unknown individuals. Your fertility guide will assist you with your money exchange while in India.
- Do not discuss your medical condition or treatment with unknown individuals during your travel to India and while in India.
- Do not arrange for any tourism activity with unknown individuals. Your fertility guide will guide you to approved travel agencies who can help with your travel in India. This is important for the protection of your well-being and your cash.
- Liquor and smoking are strictly prohibited in all Medicover Fertility facilities. Please respect this rule and help us to maintain a peaceful environment for all patients.
- We discourage tipping in our facilities and ask that you respect this when visiting our clinic. A simple note of appreciation for those who’ve helped you will do.