The best test tube baby centre in Hyderabad
Give birth to that dream with the best test tube baby centre in Hyderabad
It is a big decision and dream in your life to decide on babies who are going to be the life of your
life. But it is a fact that, not every couple is that lucky enough to have babies even after many
tries. Do you hope to have a baby? Yes SWCIC- the renowned test tube baby centre in
Hyderabad gives all the support to give wings to your wish to experience the feel of being a
happy mother and father through the advanced fertility treatments that we offer.
It is a surprising update that, in India, there are around 15 percent of people who are infertile and
it is increasing every year. In other words, when the last 25-30 year statistical reports are
considered, there is around 60 percent increase in the infertility rate in men. One of the main
causes behind this is the changed working culture along with the lifestyle and hormonal
problems. In females, hormonal imbalances, endometriosis and polycystic ovaries are the
commonly observed causes that create problems in their conception. But though there are all
these difficulties, can you keep curtain on your dream to have babies? Definitely not, as long as
SWCIC- one of the best test tube baby centres in Hyderabad is here to support you with the
advanced infertility treatment practices.
What is infertility?
If a woman fails to get conceived after regular unprotected sex for a period of 365 days, or if a
woman fails to carry the complete pregnancy for 9 months, these both cases are considered as
infertility. When majority of the women conceive in the first year, another 7 percent of chance is
there to get conceived in the second year. It is advised to consult with the gynecologist, if the
woman gets failed to conceive in a year. SWCIC comes up with the IVF / IUI treatment along
with other advanced treatments that have already brought many whole hearted smiles to a
number of couples. Before moving on with the treatment descriptions, it is worthy to have a look
on the main causes that leads to infertility.
A look through the causes
- Hormonal Imbalances: A healthy ovulation process happens through the hormonal
balance and through their successful interactions. If any disruption occurs; that can hinder
your ovulation process. Generally the disruptions can be failure in mature egg production,
hypothalamus malfunction and pituitary malfunction.
- Scarred Ovaries: As an after effect of multiple surgeries in the ovary, there can be
physical damage or scars to your ovaries that can hinder the ovulation.
- Premature Menopause: If your menstruation has started before normal age.
Poor functioning of fallopian tubes:
Endometriosis: Endometriosis is the condition wherein the endometrium (uterus lining) growth
exceeds from the regular level. The growth can be in abdomen, fallopian tubes, ovary or in the
Other Factors: The other factors are the behavioral factors such as smoking, alcohol and drugs
consumption and environmental factors such as exposure to toxins.
- Infection: There are chances to get infected from bacteria and viruses through sex which
results in inflammation or damage to the fallopian tubes.
- Abdominal Disease: Abdominal diseases such as appendicitis or colitis can cause
inflammation to the abdominal cavities that can cause blockage or damage to the
- History of surgery: If you have a history of pelvic/ abdominal surgery, and if it caused
any damage to the tubes, it can hinder the egg movement through the tubes.
- Ectopic Pregnancy: If the pregnancy occurs within the tube that can cause damage to the
- Congenital Defects: If the tubal abnormalities are there in you by birth, there are chances
to have uterus irregularities.
- The hormonal activities in you are regulated through hypothalamus and the pituitary
gland. If hypothalamus and pituitary fails to release gonadotrophic releasing hormone
(GnRH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) respectively that have a significant role in the
sperm production that can cause infertility.
- Other hormonal disorders are Hyperprolactinemia, Hypothyroidism, Congenital Adrenal
Hyperplasia, Hypogonadotropic Hypopituitarism and Panhypopituitafism.
Along with these, the psychological problems such as Erectile Dysfunction (ED), Premature
Ejaculation, Ejaculatory Incompetence and excess usage of drugs and alcohol can also cause
infertility in men.
- Variocoele: Due to the internal spermatic vein enlargement, if the blood drains out to
abdomen from testicles, there is a chance for infertility.
- Damage to Sperm Ducts: If there is an interruption for the tube continuity, it is not
possible for men to transport sperm out of penis.
- There are also other physical problems such as Torison, Infection and Retrograde
Ejaculation etc. that can cause infertility.
How do we help you?
Let it be any cause. Let it be in you or in your spouse. SWCIC- one of the best fertility centres in
Hyderabad offers you the complete support to bring a smile in you. Our team of excellent and
experienced health care professionals and doctors assists you before, during and after pregnancy
to give maximum care for you and your baby. The counseling section, nutritional support,
pregnancy support, diet and regular checkup gives you the level of comfort that you feel at home.
With the advanced laboratory techniques and modern medical protocols, we extend our support
to all the couples who are looking for babies. The integrated technologies and infrastructure
makes it easier to diagnose the exact cause for infertility. And can begin treatment in accordance
- Generic Physical Examination: Besides the gynecological examinations, SWCIC
consultant team will examine the medical history, sexual habits and irregularities in
menstrual cycle etc.
- Blood Test: The hormonal tests such as Thyroid Stimulating Hormone test and
Progesterone Test will be initiated.
- Laparoscopy: Through this, a detailed examination can be performed on fallopian tubes,
ovaries and uterus. This examination helps in detecting endometriosis, irregularities and
blockages and scarring if any.
- Hysterosalpingography: This test helps in finding the blockages in uterus.
- Ovarian Reserve Testing: The test can give an exact report on the status of effectiveness
of the eggs after ovulation.
- Genetic Testing: Through this, the genetic abnormalities can be diagnosed.
- Pelvic Ultrasound: Taking help from the high frequency sound waves, the test can create
an image of ovary.
- Chlamydia Test and Thyroid Function Test: The test can diagnose whether you have
Chlamydia or thyroid abnormalities.
- General Physical Examination: Along with the genital examination, our physician
examines the medical history and sexual habits.
- Semen Analysis: Based upon the semen specimen analysis, our team examines the sperm
concentration, color and motility.
- Blood Test: This test examines the hormonal levels.
- Ultrasound Test: The test helps in identifying the disorders in ejaculatory ducts.
- Chlamydia Test: Through this test, Chlamydia can be diagnosed.
Our treatment methods
Along with the number of advanced treatment methods, we believe that educating couples on the
complete process of fertility is also important. The counseling session that we offer discusses
about the normal problems that can affect fertility and the apposite treatment is decided in
accordance with that. The generic treatment styles we follow are:
- Medications: The medications prescribed by our experienced physicians helps to develop
mature eggs by stimulating the ovary. These pills or injection plays a significant role in
the release of GnRH and hence FSH which supports in the maturation of egg.
- Insemination: In Insemination or Intrauterine insemination (IUI), the sperm is prepared
for transferring into the uterine cavity. Through this, a good concentration of motile
sperm can be brought nearer to the ovulated egg. The highly hygienic procedure that our
team follows make sure that, the semen is washed safe and the motile sperms are
separated carefully from the other cells. After this stage, the separated sperms are injected
gently to the uterine cavity.
In the next stage, the eggs are retrieved through a surgery using a sterile needle. And then the
needle is connected with a collecting vial and suction tubing. After removing the fluid in
follicles, the eggs are transferred to the embryologist and then the eggs are fertilized with the
sperm. These fertilized eggs or embryos are then grows for 3 to 5 days in a culture media and the
best embryos are carefully transferred under ultrasound guidance into the uterine cavity. In two
weeks after the egg retrieval, the pregnancy test can be performed.
And we proudly announce that SWCIC- one of the most renowned IVF centres in Hyderabad
gives you the best result under maximum hygiene and care.
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF): IVF procedure is performed outside your body wherein the eggs are collected and then fertilized by sperm in the advanced embryology laboratory. Then the embryos are transferred securely to the uterus. The primary step in test tube baby procedurestarts with the gonadotropin injections in the women. By stimulating the ovaries, this injection leads the ovaries to egg production. The next stage is of HCG injection that supports the eggs in their maturation. This injection is performed once the follicles become matured in their size.
- Surgery: The experienced surgeons examine the complete medical history through
physical examination and ultrasound. Based upon that, if surgery is needed, it is
performed under the supreme medical supervision. The integrated hospital infrastructure
and skilled professionals in laparoscopy, abdominal myomectomy and hysteroscopy
makes no compromise on your care and the quality of our treatment.
SWCIC Advantage and affordability: The success rate and test tube baby cost
With the 50 bedded super specialty infertility institute and 3 fully equipped and advanced
operation theatres, SWCIC could create thousands of smiles with the great effort from our team
of infertility specialists. The matchless treatment options and counseling sessions provides you a
homely environment and we give you the best possible result within your limit of affordability.